What’s in a blog?

A journal, by any other name, would sound just as nonsensical… Yeah anyways.

Not entirely sure what to write about today, but I realized I have been sorely neglecting all ya’ll in here. So I figured I ‘d say “Hi!!” And I love you and all that jazz.

Been working on trying to write even when you don’t feel like it. Tougher than people try to make it out as…

See, I am- by nature- what my mom calls a ‘Prima Donna’ writer. I tend to write as the mood strikes, I guess you could say. This makes for a rather… quixotic ebb and flow to progress, as you may imagine, so you see why I need to curb it a little. It’s been rather difficult, especially since my life in general seems to be in a constant state of flux and shift, but I’m hoping to develop a couple new tactics that will help me juggle.

At any rate, I just wished to let you know that we are still alive and kicking on this end, for those of you who care. I shall endeavor to keep you apprised of any momentous decisions and events.

From,

One Starving (and slightly addled) Artist… writer… thing.

Comments