No Well, No Well…?

The problem with working in a creative career; How the hell do you work when your entire being hurts?

I’ve been going through some personal grief recently and I gotta tell you, I really don’t feel like creating anything. The thought of working through a story makes me close to tears. Writing a poem is too personal as well. I try journaling, and I just don’t want to talk about it. It all just hurts too much.

At least in a 9-5 job you can go through the motions asnd reach the end of day with just enough effort to pay the bills. But here? Here, the entirety of my career is based upon my ability to create and produce. and creating right now is just… too much.

So that’s my pity party for the day. I hurt to much to write.
It’ll get better. I know it’ll get better some day, but… Damn, it really sucks right now.

Comments