Official Release Statement!

Hello Lovelies!
I hope life has been treating you kindly. I’ve had a fairly busy couple months, but I wanted to take a moment and tell you… I have a new book out!
“Masonry: Tales And Lore Of The Old Kingdom” is a small collection of folklore that I put together to give you a taste of what I’ve been working on in the last year.
  It is currently available for Nook. (Kindle readers, I haven’t forgotten you, stay tuned for your release date!)

Tales of Masonry
For Nook:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/masonry-bootpot-studios/1120423467?ean=2940150746145
For Kindle:
http://www.amazon.com/Masonry-Tales-Lore-Old-Kingdom-ebook/dp/B00Q3BVFG8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1424039353&sr=8-2&keywords=Anna+Kringle 

This collection is a prequel to my novel, “The Return Of Masonry,” a story about a girl, a boy, and the personal scars they must overcome to grow into who they want to be.
  I’ve been working hard to get Masonry on paper for you, and I must say, it’s taken me longer to understand how to tell this story than my last one. Masonry is a story I feel quite strongly about, I think it’s a journey that many people can understand. And for that reason, it is a story worth telling.
In the meantime, be sure you pick up the Masonry tales from Barnes & Noble or Amazon. And if you haven’t already, check out my first book, “The Rooftops Of London.”
Thank you so much for your support and your feedback on my various accomplishments! You are the most wonderful readers I could ever have asked for!
Cheers Lovelies!

Comments