New Year Goals!

 

Oh my lovely Darlings… Return to Masonry is DONE!

*Happy Dancing around the room!*

(Happy New Year, by the by. I hope you all had a marvelous holiday.)

With the start of this new year comes a million new opportunities, and I can’t wait to share them with you! So many great plans for this year, but here are the highlights to look for from me:

- SPRING: I will be releasing Return to Masonry on Valentine’s Day!
I’m sending Masonry out to my darling beta readers this week, and will have everything lined up for my February release! I’m so excited to share this with you, I can’t even express it. It will come out for both Nook and Kindle at this time.

- SUMMER: I will be releasing a book of poetry
I have a folder full of poetry that I want to show you. I’ll be picking an assortment to release in ebook format, hopefully by early July.

- SUMMER/FALL: I’ll be working on The Trivial Venture; A swashbuckling Steampunk adventure, following the exploits of Capt. Ithaca Vain and her crew as they take to the skies and wreak havoc on the Imperial economy, all while trying to fit in with the scurvy pirates of the freight lanes. It’ll be a lot of fun, and will hopefully be ready for publishing by Christmas/

- WINTER: In November, I’ll be working on the sequel to The Rooftops of London! No title yet, but we’ll be picking up with Joss, Lenora and company to see what sort of mischief they can stir up. I don’t want to give too many spoilers, but there just might be an addition to our little party in London…

ALSO, sometime in here, I will be putting Rooftops of London out in print! I’m still researching options, but it will be available in paperback! I’m super jazzed to get that finished.

 

That’s the skinny, Lovelies! So many big moves this year, so much change, but ALL the plans so far are fantastic, and moving in the right direction!

Cheers to a great year! Lots of Joy and Goodness to you and yours.

Comments