Happy Poetry Month!

Well My Darlings,

It seems that best laid plans of mice and princesses are indeed doomed. Sigh… Well, now that the drama’s over, on to the main event!

My poetry book is currently on hold. I’ve run into a few technical difficulties. Which is sad, it being poetry month and all.
It is still in the wings, and I have every motive to get it out this year, and I’ll keep you informed as to when precisely that will be.

In the meantime, I’m having a blast on my new adventure, The Trivial Venture. (that felt a bit repetitive; Adventure and venture? hmmm) It’s a wonderful, swashbuckling tale about a determined crew, trying to make their way in the world through… piracy.

“Really, Ithaca: Piracy? What were you thinking?”

I guess we’ll all have to wait for the answer to that question. Winking smile 

In the meantime, You can check out an excerpt from Book One right here.

 

I should go check in with them. Heaven knows Harvey can’t keep them out of trouble by himself…

 

Cheers Lovelies!

Comments