‘Our Craft Fair is a Great Craft Fair…’

Thank you to everyone who came to the River Ridge High School Craft Fair! We had a steady flow of people coming to check out all the wonderful vendors. There were so many beautiful crafts and items being shared and offered (There was a fantastic lady who makes boxes pretty, and I was soooo tempted!), not the least of which were the books I and Patricia Beerman were showing off.

Patricia and I were the only authors/booksellers at the fair, which made us the odd women out, but the other vendors welcomed us with friendship and the customers seemed to enjoy us as well. We had a steady flow of traffic, and many people stopped to sign up for our raffles and check out our books. One of our fellow vendors won a copy of Patricia’s Poems 2 Multilingual, and in a few days I will be announcing the winners of my own raffle of A Trivial Venture (The Trivial Venture Book 1).

Over the next few weeks, I'm going to be sharing info on my upcoming works, which was released for the first time at the fair, starting with my very first poetry collection. So stay tuned!
Overall, the fair was great; I met some wonderful people and appreciated the opportunity to share some of my favorite stories with you all. Thanks for all the love and support, and it was great to see those of you who were able to make it!
IMG_20151205_143542_hdr                                 IMG_20151205_144226

Comments