Happy Valentine's Day!

On this beautiful, silly, fun holiday I would like to formally announce the release of my very first book of poetry!

It’s rather appropriate that this collection released this month. While the poems I chose to share are not romantic love stories or twitter-pated tidings, they are an exposé of my own heart.

“What’s On Your Mind” is a collection of joys, fears, silly thoughts and momentous moments that I had previously shared on my personal social media pages. Most were spur of the moment ramblings, but all are completely intentional and real expressions I have had over the last couple years.
So if you’re looking to share hearts this Valentine’s Day, you might check out mine!


“What’s On Your Mind” is now available through all major eBook distributors, as well as Lulu.com.

Comments