Return to Masonry: Official Release!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It gives me unquantifiable pleasure to announce that Return to Masonry is now available for purchase!
So much love and work has gone into this story, and I hope you enjoy Alanor’s adventures as she figures out who she is, and how she can affect her world.

A major thank you goes out to E.J. and bootpot Studios for her amazing cover art (check out more at www.bootpot94.deviantart.com ).
And many thanks to you, my Lovely Readers, for your feedback and support! It makes my work so fulfilling to hear what you truly think of my stories, and to have you following my works. Thank you, and God bless!

Return to Masonry
Pick up Return to Masonry for
Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/return-to-masonry-anna-kringle/1121220468?ean=2940150099289
Or
Kindle: 

Comments