Happy 26! The Interview

For my 26th birthday, I decided to do an impromptu interview. (I would have loved to do a contest, but this really was impromptu).
It was fun seeing the variety of questions (as well as a beautiful reference to Monty Python!) and to think on and supply answers for you!
Here is the master list of questions and answers:
1. What is your favorite flower? My favorite flower is the daisy, particularly the little ones that grow on the grass.
2. What was your favorite toy as a child? My favorite toy... Was probably a toss up between my Barbies and my Cabbage Patch baby.
3. Who's your favorite superhero? My favorite superhero is, without a doubt Captain America!
4. What's your favorite TV show? Ooh, favorite tv show... I think it's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. right now. I love Coulsen.
5. Do you like pie or cake? I prefer pie. I'm not a big fan of cake.
6. Do you prefer cats or dogs? I like both pets, but I currently have a big, fluffy golden retriever named Jake.
7. What is your favorite book NOT in your favorite genre? Oooh good question. Hmmm. Probably Digital Fortress by Dan Brown. I don't read a lot of books set in modern times, or many conspiracy/espionage books, but this one impressed me
8. What is the capital of Assyria? This was a trick question! I had to Google it. ;-p And according to the world wide Wikipedia, the original capital was Assur, or Asher. But it also lists Nineveh as a capital and prime city. So now I'm confused. But that's the best I can do at present! Thanks Alan!
9. If you could go anyplace in the world, where would you go? Hmmm... there are so many amazing places in the world. It's hard to narrow down the list. If I had to choose just one, it would probably be New Zealand. I fell in love with the geography in the Lord of the Rings, and I've net several wonderful people from there. I'd love to know it better.
10. Do you prefer warm weather or cold weather? I'm a rebel; I like overcast, moderate days with a brisk breeze.
11. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? My favorite flavor of ice cream is Strawberries and Cream (especially Haagen Daas).
12. What do you do to relax? How I relax... I sleep, lol. Mostly that's what I do. I also love to swim, and when life really has me stressed, I listen to worship music nonstop until the anxiety and frustration pass.
13. Out of all the characters in your books, which one is your favorite so far? Ohh, how can I choose between all my babies?? I'm probably most proud of Alanor, right now. She was a challenge, and she turned out to be a rather beautiful one. However, Ithaca from my newest book holds a lot of my heart and attention at the moment. She's a darling wink emoticon
14. Do you like Lisa Frank? Lisa Frank, the arts company? Yes, they have some pretty fun pieces, though I haven't looked at it in a while. I used to love coloring in the velveteen pictures, because there was no possible way to mess up!
15. How many questions are we allowed to ask? As many as you want really. But I'm only answering the first 26. we're at 15 now!


Comments