What To Expect From Your Author

This past week couple weeks has brought so much news and excitement to me, that I’ve barely begun to take it all in! I’m feeling exceptionally blessed by the opportunities that have presented themselves to me, and what better way to celebrate than by sharing them all with you, my Dearest Readers?

 

With the launch of my new steampunk series (A Trivial Venture) comes even more big news; I’m going on tour! I am still working out the schedule and details, but I will be doing a tour of the West coast in Fall of 2016, and I would love to see you all! I am planning appearances in Washington and California, and if I get enough funding, I will extend it to cover Oregon and even Alaska!

As touring the country is a bit expensive, I will be relying on you, my dear friends and readers, to help me make it happen. I will post more information on how to make that happen next week.

 

My other very big bit of news is that I will very soon be published in Spanish! I recently connected with a wonderful woman and fellow writer, who is helping me translate ‘A Trivial Venture,’ and I hope to publish the Spanish version of this story before the end of this year.

 

Trivial Venture final

En Español

Diciembre 2015!



 



In other news, I am working on “The Trivial Venture, Book Two,” and preparing for National Novel Writing Month, in which I will be starting my sequel to “The Rooftops of London.”



It’s shaping up to be a busy Autumn and Winter, and I can’t wait to see what else is in store for me!

Comments