May We Proudly Present…?

My Dear, Lovely Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is with great excitement (and more than a little nervousness) That I announce: I am making my first ever public appearance as an author!

Dec. 5th, I will be attending a holiday bazaar at River Ridge High School with my good friend and fellow author Patricia Beerman (Author of Patricia’s Prayers and many other works).

A full three years into this crazy life building, and finally, I get to go out an be the author. I’m beyond thrilled.

At this event, I will be showing off the beautiful print copies of my books, and offering a front row, first ever peek at my two upcoming books; complete with cover art, synopses and a chance to receive a fresh and exclusive look at some first chapters!

SO, if you are interested in meeting us and learning more about either of our published works, (as well as seeing other amazing local craftspeople and artists) you should come to:

River Ridge High School
350 River Ridge Dr. SE
Lacey, WA 98513

The craft fair will last from 7:30am to 4pm on Saturday, Dec. 5th.

20150108_091453(0)

Come meet Anna Kringle at the River Ridge Craft Fair!

Comments