I Did It!

I would like to take this moment to say: I AM A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!!
I have just published my first book, and I couldn't be more excited to share it with you all. This has been a dream several years in the running, and we FINALLY have lift off!

The Rooftops of London is about two women who have to overcome personal differences in order to move on to a promising future.
Joss has been alone for as long as she can remember. Surviving on the streets can be tough, but she's always been able to climb out of harms way. This was the life she expected to live, until she climbed in Lenora Worth's window.
Lenora has been looking for justice for a long time, and Joss might be the key to success.

Go download my book from to find out more!

Nook:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-rooftops-of-london-anna-kringle/1117906642?ean=2940149063697 
 
 Kindle:
http://www.amazon.com/Rooftops-London-Anna-Kringle-ebook/dp/B00HPN7T5E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424039353&sr=8-1&keywords=Anna+Kringle

Comments