Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Struggle Remains

AAGAGHGHHGGHGH Por que?!?!

This, ladies and gentlemen is the sound of my brain (Don’t ask why it’s grieving in Spanish. I’m sure it has it’s reasons). I think that writer’s block is the cruelest joke God has ever played. Seriously! How am I supposed to work with this??

Sigh… I’ve been trying for the last seven days to make some forward progress, but my dear characters have refused.Seven days of feeling like a failure because, “This is my job, my career! I should be able to wrestle this story out and make it sit on the page like a good little… inanimate object.”

But alas, the struggle remains. I could blame it on the crazy, distracting and messy life and my hyper analytical brain but really, why taint myself? My lack of productivity is simply what it is: LAME.

But I digress. Working on concept art for The Return of Masonry, which reminded me of some I have drawn for The Rooftops of London. I should dig them out and share them soon I think. I’ll keep you posted.

No comments: